Topic: Adwords Tools

I am building my campaigns with Hippojaw.I am looking for other alternatives.
what tools do you use to build your adwords campaigns?thanks

Re: Adwords Tools

I use ad grenade, and it works alright.  I didn't pay the price they are asking for it now though.  It makes adding stuff like buy, for sale, find, get on the front and back of keywords really fast.

I also use free ppc builder: http://www.ppc-maverick.com/free-ppc-tool/ .  It makes grouping them in adgroups quick work.

Oh yeah, and adwords editor tongue.  But thats the default.

I still like the adwords editor.  I've been using it so long its like second nature and very fast to crank out campaigns.  I've also used SpeedPPC in the past, but not so much for local stuff.

AdWords Editor and Excel.  In my experience, relying on automation can be disastrous when doing PPC.  Maybe a tool like Marin Software if you are managing millions of keywords but they take a percentage of your spend.  With local keywords, you're only talking in the tens and, once in awhile, the hundreds of keywords.  Easily done with AWE and Excel.  RevenueWire used to have a free keyword combining tool that doesn't look like it's there anymore but it is great.  The Excel concatenation function does pretty much the same thing with a bit more work for combining keyword lists.

I'm a big fan of the Adwords Editor as well it's about the only thing that I use.  I also
actually really like the new YSM desktop editor, it's a shame it'll probably go away when their partnership with Microsoft starts.  Also, I've used the Adcenter tool and it's ok when it works, but mine has been broken since the last auto upgrade it tried to do.

Spyfu / PPCBully + manual keyword list scrubbing + SpeedPPC to initially build campaigns. AdTestMagic.com for quick split testing after.

What's the deal with adtestmagic?  Why free?  Are they interested in our data?

Another great and less expensive alternative to Speed PPC is PPC Keyword Toolz at http://bit.ly/dip69T .