Topic: Adwords for local lead gen

Do you just use an MCC account and create new client accounts or just keep everything all together since they're not paying for your ad spend.

Also, can you talk more about what google wants to see for the landing page? You stressed to keep the lp as short and concise as possible but from my experience, google likes lots of unique content on the actual page.

Re: Adwords for local lead gen

Sarafina,  I suggest keeping everything in your own Google account rather than managing a clients account.  If you are following the standard LLG model, you are responsible for all the advertising, so you can do it from your own account.  In my experience it helps your account overall by having a diverse group of campaigns.  I do have several of my own accounts within a MMC though.

There's a lot of info out there about quality score, which could be a whole book in itself.  I always just try to go straight to the source and give Google what they want.

http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bi … swer=10215

The good thing about LLG is that you are usually dealing with actual sites and Google likes that.

ughh, need to find a way to get back into adwords

Affiliati wrote:

ughh, need to find a way to get back into adwords

A new identity works well wink

If your not following the LLG method and doing something like monthly PPC management for a company instead, I would definitely create a new account for those clients and use MCC, that makes things a ton easier.

But like Chad said, if your giving them leads, just use your own account.

MCC is the way to go.makes life much easier.

If you're an affiliate marketer that from time to time might promote some things that Google might not think so fondly of... I'd steer away from putting any LLG-based adwords accounts in an MMC with some adwords accounts that might have been used to game the system a bit. But if you're doing that, you probably already know that wink