Topic: Multiple clients: conflict of interest?

One topic that I was looking forward to in LLP was the topic of conflicts of interest.  I don't recall seeing it discussed, so I'm asking here.

What is the wisest approach to taking on multiple clients within the same niche and region?

My thoughts are either:

1) Limit any conflicts of interest by taking on only one client per niche per region.

or

2) Only take on multiple clients within the same niche and region if the first client cannot handle all the potential leads available.

Any suggestions?

Re: Multiple clients: conflict of interest?

I'd personally stay exclusively with one client from each niche per area. If you found another client willing to pay a lot more, maybe you could see if they were willing to match it, or move to the new client.

Once you get a niche figured out and do it well, there is no reason not to just move on to different regions, since there are no shortages, with there being thousands in the nation and internationally where you can rinse and repeat.

agreed. 1 client per niche per area.

thanks for the quick replies.  that seems like the most straightforward approach to me also.

i think it might even help from a marketing perspective, by adding scarcity/value to the service.

was curious if anybody was doing it differently.

I always try to "split test" clients especially when you're doing a CPA deal with them instead of just supplying leads. Send one part of leads to one and another part of leads to another and see which one works better for you.