Topic: Alright! Let's do this!

So I got a pretty good business plan so far. I have an idea of a bunch of clients I can approach via the phone first to see if they're interested in doing more/better business.

The one thing that's holding me up is a website and business name now.  I bought SavageEmarketing.com but that doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.

Keywords like Local, marketing and customers would be cool but I think I want to brand it more towards me and what I can provide.

In you guys opinion, does it really matter what I call my website/company?

Re: Alright! Let's do this!

LeadAce.com

This isn't bad to get some ideas flowin'... http://www.dotomator.com/

Last edited by kyleirwin (2010-04-19 20:00:41)

I wouldn't worry too much about the domain. I mean my company's name doesn't really work for what I do now - cdfnetworks??  I started that years ago when I was setting setting up computer networks, but never changed it smile

true true Chad.

I think I want to brand it a bit with a spin on my last name Savage.

SavageLeads.com is taken.

Maybe SavageLocalLeads.com

my logo could be a gorilla throwing tiny people into a big funnel.  LOL

kensavage wrote:

So I got a pretty good business plan so far. I have an idea of a bunch of clients I can approach via the phone first to see if they're interested in doing more/better business.

The one thing that's holding me up is a website and business name now.  I bought SavageEmarketing.com but that doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.

Keywords like Local, marketing and customers would be cool but I think I want to brand it more towards me and what I can provide.

In you guys opinion, does it really matter what I call my website/company?

It may be better to go with SanDiegoWebGuy.com (or YourCity) or GetSeenOnGoogleMaps.com or SanDiegoEmarketing.  You might want to forgo the "branding" for now. Once you get clients and they get results... you'll get "branded' automatically.

With the city your working listed in the domain name (and title) it'll get indexed faster, easier, and prospects will see you as the expert.

~ JIM

Last edited by Jimian (2010-04-23 11:40:48)