Topic: Affiliate Program Software

I could not a find a free version on "Hasoffers.com". Has anyone found free affiliate software for 1 affiliate? Do you find it helpful?

Thanks!

Re: Affiliate Program Software

It doesn't look like I am getting any response on this. Luckily, I think I figured this out by myself. You can have this job done - and much more (including the best tracking) - with Tracking202. Free and the best. Questions? Be my guest.

Hasoffers is an affiliate network software. This would be used by a company who has a bunch of offers gathered for the purpose of other people running those offers. They do have a 30 day trial if I am not mistaken.

Tracking202 is a great way to track offers that you are running. It really isn't like Hasoffers though. If you want tracking, then Tracking202 should be a decent option for you.

I know Hasoffers is an affiliate network software. Chad claims in the Local Lead Plan that it is free when/if used for one affiliate, which, for the purpose of what we want, is OK. However, it is not free at all. On the other hand, Tracking202 is the best tracking software (and free) where one can specify the pay per lead, and generate reports with this info.

^It used to be free as I have a free hasoffers account.

I looked into hasoffers but couldn't find the free option either. This was before I was introduced to LLP.